Easily digested Iams ProActive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care is formulated to meet the unique needs of indoor cats. It’s made with 10% less fat than Original formulas. Fewer calories in combination with fat-burning L-Carnitine, and a special blend of carbohydrates that keep pets feeling full, enables heavy cats to gradually return to a healthier weight. Whole grains, beets, and rice support a healthy digestive system and help reduce hairballs and litter-box odors.
- Chicken is the 1st ingredient in this nutrient-rich cat food, formulated to help support strong muscles and provide your cat with healthy energy to play
- Helps burn fat and maintain healthy metabolism with L-carnitine
- Helps reduce hairballs before they start with a tailored proprietary fiber blend including beet pulp
- Made in the USA with the World’s Finest Ingredients
- Integral part of a balanced weight control diet and basic hairball care regimen for cats
- Provides your cat with a high-quality protein meal that satisfies with 10% less fat than IAMS Healthy Adult Original with Chicken
- Complete and balanced formula specially designed to help adult cats maintain a healthy weight, reduce hairballs, and reduce litter box odors.
- Natural fiber blend to help reduce hairballs.
- L-Carnitine helps burn fat and maintain a healthy weight.
- The crunchy texture of kibble helps keep teeth clean and tartar-free.
- Ideal for adult cats 1 year and older.
Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Turkey, Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Egg Product, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfate, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid], Taurine, Minerals [Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid (Preservatives ), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract.
3364 kcal/kg, 302 kcal/cup
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity, and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
If you have a kitten, pregnant, or nursing cat, we recommend feeding IAMS kitten food.
Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
Start by mixing 25% new food with 75% of the current formula. Slowly change the proportions over the next 3 days or so by gradually increasing the new food and lessening the amount of the current food. At the end of the weaning process, you should be feeding 100% of the new food.
About IAMS, the Manufacturer
IAMS is driven by a philosophy of innovation and an emphasis on advanced pet nutrition. Through extensive research and a unique understanding of dietary requirements for dogs and cats, they’ve developed diets that help pets thrive. Their formulas meet the everyday needs of pets and their owners with options for every household. IAMS is a leader in pet nutrition that has provided 60 years of nutritional excellence with innovative products that help improve the health of pets worldwide.
Check out 43 products by IAMS here.